24/06/20- Update on COVID 19 rules at our garden centre.
14/06/20- We are back to our usual opening hours
28/05/20 – We have a new and exciting Tea Room opening in the Autumn. Watch this space for updates and news!
08/05/20 – WE ARE PLEASED AND EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN FROM MONDAY 11th May!
We have been working hard behind the scenes to prepare to open with all the safety measures in place to ensure our customers and our team are protected from the COVID -19 virus. We share with you the measures in place, and what needs to be adhered to, whilst shopping in the garden centre:
- Sanitising stations will be at entrance and exit areas.
- Screens are now fitted at till areas.
- Floor markings and signage requiring that a 2 metre social distance must be maintained between all customers and staff at all times.
- We will allow a maximum of 50 people in at any one time. We ask that visits are productive and maybe swifter than normal when we are very busy to ensure we do not build up a queue and too long of a wait for customers. A MAXIMUM OF 2 ADULTS can visit together at any visit.
- We would like to remain contactless at this present time. So you need to ensure you are capable of loading your own compost and heavy items into your car.
- Our tea room will not be open at present.
- For our customers that are vulnerable, older and self isolating. We will still be offering a delivery service, all be it some what limited on how many days a week we are able to do so.
Thank you for your time in acknowledging this information. Safety is the key in these difficult times.
Our opening hours will be reduced at the beginning to ensure we can replenish stock and water etc, ensuring our team can carry out these duties safely.
Mon to Saturday 10am until 4pm. Sunday 10.30 until 4.30pm.
‘LIKE’ and follow our page for up to date information and exclusive special offers.
Check us out on Facebook
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error